sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

Brussels Day 2: Atomium & MiniEurope







T-Shirt: H&M

Scarf: H&M

Jeggins: H&M

Bag: Zara

Sunglasses: Police

Blazer: Mango

Watch: Casio

This was our second day in Brussels. We went to see the Atomium and Mini-Europe, we had lots of fun seeing every country in mini size!

The outfit is really simple as we had to walk a while to get there, but I hope you like it anyway!

Are you prepared to get back to uni/school/work again? I think I'm not!

Thanks for reading!

Sandra

4 comentarios:

  1. nice pics!
    like it :)

    take also a look at my blog and maybe you can also be my blogfriends :)?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. que lindo que está ese lugar! me encantó la estructura que hay detrás. Preciosas fotos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love your stripey top, you look great!


    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar