domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

Shopping!




























Skirt: Gina Tricot
tee: Zara
Scarf: H&M
Loafers: Topshop
Bag: Zara
Watch: DKNY


Hi everybody!

I know it's been a long while since I last wrote something... but OMG my life has changed so much after my Erasmus year!
It has been an experience I'm never going to forget and one of the best of my life!
Being back to Spain is way different than what I was expecting! I'm working and i don't have much free time as I would want to... so I take pics and post everytime I have a little longer break, as the only breaks I have I use them to rest and recharge my batteries!
So I hope you don't forget about me and keep reading me, because this would be nothing without you! This is one of the main reasons I keep the idea of studying fashion in my mind!
These pics are from a shopping day my friend Ana and I spent in the city centre (Valencia). I'm wearing that skirt a lot lately! I hope you like the look!
Today I went to the city centre again looking for some new stuff... I have some more pics i'll show you maybe in two days time! oh! and i will also show you what I got!! You'll see they are really simple things, but I'll try to style them with some accesories!!
Can't wait to read your comments!!
Take care!
XXXXXXXX
Sandra

7 comentarios:

  1. ejej si, nosotras nos tenemos k conformar con zara y sus iguales, aunque tampoco nos quejemos :P
    me encanta tu estilo!
    k tal el erasmus?
    espero k genial
    besos!
    http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like your outfit, especially your Zara bag, I love Zara

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great outfit, I love your bag!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like it!!! waiting for the next post! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ke way un año de erasmus! yo tengo ke pedirlo este curso para irme el que viene fuera y que lio de cabeza...no se a domede ir, pero tiene k ser una esperiencia alucinante.
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar